ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:41:56 -0700
I agree happy Monday.  Praying for you too April.

Cleaning out some cupboards and doing regular house chores today.

And I too feel so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful list.  If Phil
hadn't talked me in to co-moderating, I've an idea I would have been here
anyway.  Grin.  But then I never have to do anything much.  You all make it
so easy and it's a privilege.

Vicki