ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:12:13 -0400
kathy!

so glad all went well yesterday!  God is good!  I know for my church, we
have three flags in the front.  We have Jereusalem's flag, the US Flag, and
in the senter we have a flag that was created i think to represent Christ.
Don't ask me how... but this was how it was explained to me.  Still praying
for you all!
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn