ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:01:14 -0600
I'm glad you feel bad Lelia.
hahahahahahahahahhahah
Well, I am glad the helper is within you and giving you the proper jabs of
conscience about how your emotional state affects those around you who love
you.
That's a good kind of feeling bad.
When you find yourself saying poor me, or why did x, y or z do that?  They
made me feel bad, it's good to stop and count your blessings and focus on
those instead of taking the bad stuff out on the nearest and one who will
take it the most.
I have heard this trick.
When you start to wonder what is wrong with someone who you perceive as
doing things to hurt you or what have you, think to yourself, "What am I
doing to cause this behavior in them."
Then change the way you are behaving and see if it changes things.
I'm not sure it is such a rock solid method but it has merit.
If you are in a bad mood and ehaving improperly, then it affects those
around you.

Matt