ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:14:27 -0700
Hey all, I just want to thank you all you gave me encouragement that I
needed I had a horrid day I feel so bad for Todd who has been my support
through this day.  My irritability hasn't been against him but I still feel
bad I am feeling slightly better now I know that tomorrow is a new day and
that is good thank you all.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]