ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 02:50:58 -0500
Carol,

You're absolutely right. I didn't mean to come off as holier than
thou by saying that faith is what makes you trust God. I guess I
meant that it took a lot of faith to step out there and tell Jesus
you were a sinner, and ask Him to forgive those sins. That, in my
view, is trusting God. Salvation is a BIG, BIG step for most of us
who want to trust Him, and we think, well, Christians don't have any
fun. Haw! We surely do have fun, and I'm a living testament to that!
I have fun with Mari, and she with me. We're naturally weird people,
in my view, so having fun means to listen to your cell phohnes while
talking to each other and saying "Thank you" when the phone on the
other end makes a kissing noise, or saying "Why did your phone just
spit at me?" We sing strange songs and do just plain weird stuff. We
listen to music and play on our computers. To us, that's fun, but
we're more or less housebound, anyway.

Love You All,

Reeva Parry.