ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2007 14:31:39 +0200
I'm so sorry.  The message I was so disgusted at was the hot dog one.  It just shows what happens when you don't look at your mails properly.

Cairie

>>> Cairie Witter <[log in to unmask]> 2007-07-06 14:14 >>>
----------------------- *** Disclaimer *** -----------------------
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the SA Reserve Bank's
Disclaimer and Confidentiality Clause, which can be viewed at:
http://www.reservebank.co.za/disclaimer
Should you be unable to access the link provided, please send a
blank e-mail to [log in to unmask]

orry, but I think that's disgusting.  You're suposed to enjoy eating not waisting like that.

Cairie [just giving my opinion]
>>> Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]> 2007-07-06 13:57:05 >>>
Phil,
I have always seen Jeremiah as the end times book for the day.  Skip
Revelation!  Jeremiah is the book that addresses our situation most accurately.
Kathy