ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:43:48 -0500
W'w'w'w'w'w'wo!

How'w'w'w'w'wly!

 Now that! was bee yootiful!

Gosh, Vickey, have you ever thought and I actually am not kidding.  i mean
this actually literally!

Have you thought of becoming a writer?  You! sister, have got some
mayyyyyyyyjer! tallent.

honestly don't even think you were perfectly aware of what you typed.  I've
never! heard a human talk like that.  i can confidently!  say without
hesitation, that! was God right there, telling you through his power, what
to say...  Wow!!!  I sit here now breath taken...  That! was in credible!

You! rock!

LOL!

Chris.