ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 21:52:56 -0400
Oh Pat!  That is so precious to me!  It seems when I hear a lot of
testimonies, it seems rare that Jesus actually touching the person like
that.  When I see it, I read it more than once.  I'm eager to hear
about the other event.

Thanks for sharing!  I want The Lord to literally touch me, not just
for comfort but also simply because He wants to express His Love to me.

--
Sharon