ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2012 18:45:43 -0600
By the way, the Lord gave me this one liner over a year ago while I was teaching a lady how to pray for innerhealling experiences on her own.  On the surface, it doesn't sound like what the true meaning of the words are talking about, at least the way the Lord gave it to me.  So, what do you think  it means?  I'd be curious to what others think about what it might mean.  There are no wrong answers so this isn't a trick question.  I'll explain what it meant at the time the Lord spoke it to me.

Phil.

God Is Not Your Job
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com