ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2014 18:25:08 -0400
Praise the Lord that is great news
  Thank you Jesus.

--
Karen Carter 74'
www.lifeleadership.com/61238666

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out
there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out
there is.

ABC's Of Salvation
Admit you are a sinner. Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ. Acts 16:31
Confess your faith. Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not God, than just die. For without a God you
can do this.