ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris &Hubby Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2014 14:23:21 -0400
we had a doctor here in the afternoon. By that time  my bloodpressure
was down to its normal setting for me which is still fairly high.

The doctor wanted me to take yet another emergency drug  when I
refused, she got upset and stormed off without leaving me the usual
report for my doctor. I called the house call service and complained.
by then my blood pressure was up again!

I then had a cup of valerian tea (which actually is not too bad) and
I am now listening now to "natural stress relief" from my favorite
solitudes music.

The stress about the apartment and everything is wearing me out!
Prayer is still much appreciated and it does work. God is so good. Praise him!

In Christ,

Doris

---