ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2008 21:43:38 -0600
For anyone elses info. We've found out too with the similar symptoms that...

* Bodily inflammation, that is inflammation in the system will cause
arthritic symptoms, muscle aches and etc.
*Orange Juice  actually aggravates inflammation in the body and not to
drink or eat oranges if you are susceptible to it or have an inflammation issue
* Wheat gluten is a common allergy today and can cause inflammation
* Ergonomics is a real and important thing. Decades ago folks were on the
go with more activities and not sitting at computers and etc. doing tasks
and so it wasn't an issue then.
* Letting inflammation continue in your body increases your chance of
attracting cancer and needs to be addressed.
* Aleve long term pretty much toasts your kidneys and liver
* There are a couple different types of arthritis, one of which shows up in
blood tests, the other not.

There's probably more but those are some headliner findings. This chair and
keyboard tray has really done a world of good for my wife. Before the chair
she'd get knotted up in the back where the base of the neck meets the back
and it would intern inflame, which in turn tensed the muscles in the back,
which in turn pinched the nerves, which in turn shot pain to the arms,  and
also made her fingers tingle and numb as if fallen asleep. We thought
carple tunnel, but that wasn't it, we had allergy tests and showed none. We
thought fibrialgia  which isn't ruled out as it tends to come and go, she's
had  some physical therapy which helped a lot too. Some days she feels
pretty darn good and others not so. But she's been doing book work every
night and all day almost today and feels fine so this chair and ergonomic
stuff is very real help to serious symptoms. I'd even suggest your back
pain Phil could be from ergonomic issues to as they have a stepper block to
use with the chair. All this stuff is blasted  expensive, but darn it if it
doesn't work though. So just think for the $2100 you'd spend on a flashy
cell phone that does everything but digest your breakfast cereal, you could
buy two chairs  and keyboard trays haha.

Brad