ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 11:32:35 -0600
Kathy,

I've been taking some muscular relaxers and I am sure they have been
helping.  One of my problems is, however, that something hangs out the front
about as much as something does the back.  With everybody in my family
loosing weight and going to weight watchers, I suppose I'll have to start
doing something about it.  I had planned on starting May the first, you
know, the same day all the illegals are going to be protesting across the
country, our country I mean?  I purchased some of that horribly expensive
H57 to start with, my son is going to drag my tredmill upstairs and put it
in my old computer room, and I am going to start exercising.  Yes, yes, I
have said this all before, I know, but before the Lord returns, I want to be
down at my normal weight, grin.  It will probably make the rapture a little
easier on the Lord if I lose some weight.  I won't tell you how many bowling
balls over weight I am but let's just say I could stock a bowling alley,
including the pins, so I have a lot of work ahead of me.  It could be worse.
I could be blind, too.  Wait a minute.  I am blind.  Oh, I forgot about
that.  Oh, well, at least I can do something about the weight part of it.

Phil.