ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 12:26:07 -0500
Good word there. Forcing or obviously coaxing people to worship is pretty
transparent. Just  worshipping as if it were you and God is the best
leading. Lead by example. You'll be fine Kathy. Take it from one who has
screwed up leading worship a few times... no one cares anyway, they are
worshipping god, not the worship leader. In fact we had a time when I
started the wrong song with another person singing  a particular song, and
we  stopped and laughed, made some humorous comment and it gave a level of
humaness, and more a living room worship setting that enhanced  the
worship, eleviating stress in folks.

Brad