ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:50:03 -0500
Here is a tip that might work next time. My employee told me one day he saw
a bucket at a convenience store with yellowish green stuff in it, he said
it looked like Mello Yellow lol. So he asked what it was and why it was
just outside the door. They said it attracts bugs and I think bees in
particular as they tend to be buzzing around this time of year. They go in
and do not come out lol.  And it actually was Mello Yellow and Dawn
dishwashing detergent mixed together. Another that works but pungent on its
own is pickle juice. That can  really cook up a appetizing looking mixture lol.

Brad