ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:44:27 -0500
Shelly,

Beatles do have shells. Here in the Midwest we have those Asian Lady Bugs
of plague proportion. They are every where and I mean everywhere. They like
to come out in the sunny areas and plaster themselves on walls. They don't
do it often but they bite. Well actually we thought they bit until I was
going into one of the campus Ag buildings at the college I work at the
other day, and some kid was spouting off his new found information, that
those beatles don't actually bite, but rather toss their cookies on you,
and the acid is what burns making it feel as though they bit. Honestly I
was better thinking the lie that they bit lol. Do you live in the south or
the north, or east or west? In Texas we had water beatles and roaches,
which I could not get use to the idea of roaches, as here in north country
they are a sign of uncleanly living, down there they sneak in no matter
what... shiviviviviviiviviviver lol.

Brad