ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:34:37 -0700
Virgie,

I got to bed way earlier than that but slept very pourly and don't feel very
good today.  For those who care, we might get some snow showers this
afternoon in Denver but as cloudy as it is, the temp is 58 degrees and it is
only half passed noon.  They are suggesting sunny and near 70 degrees
tomorrow.  Far out!  Or, as the hip farmer said, Farm Out.

Phil.