ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:04:45 -0700
I have a lady, with whom I pray occasionally, who got my testimony on how I
squashed my pet lizard as a little kid and she has been passing it around to
friends and people who are not even born again.  She has been getting some
amazing responses and reactions from people.  Who ever would have thought
God would use the story about a little lizard to reach others for Christ.

Phil.