ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:51:08 -0500
I did not, could not sit here and read such long posts!  but what I
perused was nothing but criticizm of brothers and sisters in Christ,
which ought not, in my opinion, be presented on a list where we honor
one another in Jesus' Name.

There are some who just delight in tearing down the works and
ministries of others while they themselves do nothing to build up the
Kingdom of God on this earth, or in what they do, they ought to be
looking at their own hearts and so-called ministries to see if there
be sin in them, praying that they may not stand before the Lord
saying "didn't we have a great website for you?", and hear Him say
"depart from me, I never knew you".

I met and listened in person to Jack Hayford some years ago, and I
love his song "Majesty"..........I would rather sing that chorus
while worshipping with other believers, and listen to his very
intelligent and scholarly words that honor the God we all say we
love...........I know Jack Hayford loves Him........... and to be
subjected to the garbage of those two articles on him is an affront
to the sensitivity of the Holy Spirit who indwells my heart.

In Him, and loving His Servants,
Helen

Earlier you wrote:
>Here is the second post regarding Jack Hayford.
>
>Text of forwarded message follows:
>

>>Jack Hayford
>>
>>General Teachings/Activities
>>http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/exposes/hayford/general.htm