ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:01:09 -0500
Oh Helen,
God bless you!  You said it better than I ever could.  My response
was not meant necessarily to be in total support of Jack
Hayford.  I'm not very familiar with the man or his teachings.  What
I am sick of is all the Christian bashing that goes on by other
Christians. We seem to be as good as the republican party at eating
our own.  It must truly grieve our Lord, who prayed that we would
become one.  `
Kathy