ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 08:07:08 -0600
Paul,

We don't do anything other than what you did.  I used to love watching and
playing with every little creature of the insect world.  After being blind
for nearly 40 years now, I half freak out every time I hear something
buzzing around.  This summer, at least three or four times, I have gotten my
little grandson to come and see if what I heard was a bee or a fly.  My
hearing isn't what it used to be either.  Each time he has discovered it was
a horse fly.  So you aren't alone in this deal but bagging the little
critters alone is easier said than done.

Phil.