ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2015 13:15:57 -0500
Someone sent me this, and asked me to pass this on.

Please pray for our nation.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.

This is not meant to be a political prayer
request.  The decision on gay marriage could have
a profound effect on religious freedom in our
country, as we have seen in a recent case
regarding bakers here in Portland.  The
consequences could reach much further than just the issue of marriage itself.

Please pray for God’s wisdom to invade the
court deliberations as they talk together and
craft their decisions on this case and
others.  Pray that the mind of God would be given
to a majority of the justices and they will
determine and set His course for our great nation.

Thank you for your prayers.  Prayer can truly change the destiny of nations!