ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:31:31 -0600
They are doing well and Mike has even learned how to talk Midwestern cowboy
language.  Now all we need to do is buy him a cowboy hat.  They, along with
Sandy and my sisters, are going shopping tomorrow, Friday, but I am
exercising spiritual control and staying at home.  John and Vicki came over
last night to visit and then we have our Friday night meeting, too.  Please
pray for the man who contacted me last weekend concerning his son who
attempted suicide last week.  He is supposed to come Friday night, tomorrow,
to our Friday night meeting.  I am going to make contact with him today, or
try to do so, and we all are looking forward to meeting him.

Phil.

WWW.SafePlaceFellowship.COM