ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:21:25 -0700
I haven't figured out exactly how to explain to you everything going on with
George but I will soon.  I need to sit down and write about it but I can't
figure out where to start and where to finish without writing a book.
Regardless, he does thank everybody on echurch for praying for him and his
family.  You've read his recent vision On The Bridge With Jesus.  There
isn't a day goes by that George doesn't mention that.  Healing is still
coming to George but something recently changed.  He is at the point that he
can't turn back and that is always a wonderful place to be because the
healing begins to come much faster in people I have noticed.

Phil.