ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:06:30 -0700
Paulette called me tonight and asked me to request prayer for her tomorrow,
Tuesday, because she is having a meeting.  Her care giver, whom I have
talked with several times over the phone, has become perhaps a little too
concerned.  Bobbie cares about everybody but she gets carried away sometimes
and tries living a person's life for them.  In other words, she becomes too
controlling.  Not maliciously but because she gets overly concerned.  She
actually is a wonderful person but Paulette doesn't need some of the things
Bobbie things Paulette needs.  So, please pray for this meeting tomorrow.
One of the case workers will be involved and just pray things remain calm
and feelings don't get hurt because that isn't the purpose.  Paulette is
just hard headed and strong willed is all but that's a good thing.  I'm
joking with her because she reads everything on echurch so I couldn't get
away with anything.  Besides, Paulette is my buddy.  Anyhow, once again,
just pray for this situation for Paulette and she will appreciate it.

Phil.