ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:46:36 -0600
Loving Ones,

Do you all know that we need at least 9 hugs a day to survive emotionally!
<grin> lol. Do you also know that Jesus squeezes us all the time! He always
gives us lovings and squeezings.  He gives us Spiritual squeezings, and He
wraps His loving arms around us all the time, very gently and squeezes us!
I've gotten about 4 squeezings today. I got two squeezings from a lady
friend who brought over some excellent doughnuts this morning and we had
coffee with them.

Do you know that lovings and squeezings are always given together! <grin> lol.

I'm praising God that I'm not depressed.

I'm going to be talking with a friend who just lost her husband in August,
and please pray that God gives me the right words to say to her. She needs
lots of love right now. Her and I met on Grafitie.

God Bless you all.

Lovings!
Pat Ferguson