ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 11:44:36 -0600
Paul, and Everyone,

Yes, you are so right. I'll never stop loving people and giving those
lovings and squeezings. I get so much love in return, it's incredible, and
it all comes from God. I give all glory to Jesus for all lovings and
squeezings.

I was diagnosed with Clinical Depression, in 1996. I took Zoloft for a few
years, and then I got off of it, but now, I'm on LexaPro and EllaVille, for
Anxiety and Depression. It is working pretty good for the most part.

I must go now, and get lunch, but I'll writ to you all more later.

May God richly bless you all, my precious loving ones.

Love you all, bunches,
Pat who is filled with love