ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:42:55 -0500
Dear Paulette and Everyone,

How are you all doing? I've been praying for all of you a lot lately.

Paulette, How is Kathy's daughter, Carolyn? I've been praying for them as well.

Phil, how is George? How is Gretchan? How are you and Sandy doing? How are
the Grand Children doing?

Jen, how are you doing? I love your posts and forwards.

Vinny, How are things going for you and your family?

Karen, You are so thoughtful and kind!

You are all precious and sweet and made out of love, full of love, and so
very loving!

Chris, how are things going with you and Kristin?

Helen, I love your posts!

Ned, you are loving!

Brad, you are so wise and I love your sense of humor.

Kathy, how's the new house?

April, how is the new move going?

Amy, how is everything going?

Julie, how is the choir directing going?

Peggy, how is everything going for you with the lump?

Lisa, How are you doing?

How is Carol doing?

Vicki, how are you doing?

Charlie, You are loving!

If I missed anyone, please forgive me. I love each and every one of you a
whole bunch!

Just wanted to let you all know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm praying for everyone.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson