ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 14:07:08 -0500
Kathy,

I'm praying for you. I know this is very hard, but like you said, honesty
is the best policy and hopefully later on, Chris will appreciate you. I'm
praying for you guys, every cingle day and sending lots of those much
needed, lovings and squeezings your way.

Please keep us posted.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson