ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 10:41:06 -0500
Oh Phil, I'm praying for you and Sandy, and certainly for Gretchan and for
all those Christian friends who have been using drugs off and on. I really
understand.

This won't be easy for you and Sandy, but Phil, perhaps God has called you
to do this. You have a totally wonderful ministry, Phil, and I'm so
grateful to you for what God has done for others through you.

I'm praying for George and Vivian's situation, also. I know it isn't easy
for them, and I'm glad you are able to help George.

I tell everyone I know about your wonderful ministry. You and Sandy are
truly loving! I mean that, too.

Phil, I might call you some times soon to talk to you about something, and
have you pray with me about something. I was going to post it on this list,
but not sure I should, as it's about a very sensative subject. I know you
will understand, and the reason why I know that, is because of a book that
you once wrote that I have read. That's all I'll say for now. It is not
related to drugs, but it is related to another subject.

Take care and God Bless you and Sandy.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson