ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2005 19:16:00 -0700
Kathy,

Forgive me, but I had to laugh about parts of your story.  Boy, does all
that sound familiar or what.  I know that I am considered slightly devious
but when, and if, his driver's license comes with the incorrect address on
it, write on it, "Wrong address," or something like, "Party no longer lives
at this address," and return.  You cannot hear my sinister sneakering but it
is there.  Chris, bless God, is learning fast.  Wait till he does end up in
the E R some night for a nose bleed and they start asking him the type of
drugs he uses, haw.  Of course he'll lie.  Nobody said he was stupid.  No a
days, you have to take a pee test for just about any job you apply for, too.
What is it?  24 hours that pot stays in your system?  I wonder if he knows
that one?

Phil.