ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 23:12:19 -0500
Great news Virgie. Both on the physical and spiritual side of things.

Brad

on 09:08 PM 6/6/2006, VIRGIE UNDERWOOD said:

Hello to all,
Joe had his surgery today and he came through it just fine.  His blood
pressure went up but it is down now.  Thank all of you for your
prayers.  I know they helpeed.  I told Peggy his wife I had a wonderful
group of people praying for him and I hoped he would start going to church
and I prayed he would be saved.  She said that he and her daughter would
probably start going to church once Joe is better.  He has been talking
about going to church.  It is a first step and a big one for Joe.  Please
keep praying for his salvation.  Thanks to all.
Virgie and Hoshi