ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 21:30:16 -0500
Thanks Vicki and all for your continued prayer. I hope he does recognize
me too but I have to remind myself he has had severe trauma and it is only
two weeks to the day the accident happened. I've been praying for him
nearly every spare minute I found myself in today, and as well tonight
while doing some office stuff. I began to be very sad envisioning this
bright and witty young man with his whole life ahead of him, reduced to
such struggles and I pray very fervently that he is granted a full
recovery to live a normal life and not that of a childlike mentality or
capabilities. Perhaps I entered a moment of fear but it hit me like a dark
cloud. I continue to pray through and for him. Thanks again for all the
prayers and although I'm not responding to all the other requests I have
been praying too. Trying to keep up with email and such.

Brad