ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:19:40 -0600
Dear Phil,

I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday, on tomorrow,
February 29th, 2008, your 14th Birthday! <grin> lol.

One thing we do not have in common, is that we are all older than you are. lol.

Phil, you are 14 years old, and you have been married for over 30
years, I believe! <grin> lol.

I just couldn't resist this! lol. I have been waiting for the chance
to send you a Birthday Greeting! I couldn't wait until tomorrow! lol.

I hope this 14th Birthday is the best Birthday you have ever had! <smile>

Let's see, Sandy, You could bake Phil his favorite cake with 14
candles on it. Be sure they are the ones that never go out! lol.

So, Phil, You are not 56! <grin>

Happy! Birthday! Phil! And! Many! More!

How did they come up with the leapier thing? lol.

Lovingly,
Pat Ferguson