ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:13:33 -0600
What kind of birthday will you never have? that the rest of us do?

Brad

At 09:30 AM 2/29/2008, you wrote:
>For all the birthday well wishes.  I think that's what they were.  No, I
>don't feel old.  I did turning 50 years of age, in fact, I freaked out,
>literally, but today is just another day.  Another 60 degree day, very nice,
>and tomorrow possibly over 70 to break a record.  Then it snows on Sunday.
>
>Phil.

Best Regards,

Brad Dunse

http://www.braddunsemusic.com
http://www.myspace.com/braddunse
http://www.twincitiesmuse.com/

Listen to some sample tunes off  the site, join the newsletter for an
occasional update and performance date notices. Leave feedback  in the
guestbook/feedback area... it is always   helpful to hear from you.