EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Robert D. Dawson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:30:30 -0600
Penny

We currently have all these running on the a number of computers throughout
the University of Iowa. All computers have XP and the only problem is to
make sure that users have authorizations that allows modifications as
needed for installation of different usb headphones and NaturallySpeaking
profiles being modified each time the user works on it.

Also we do have these on a server so that the profiles of the student are
available to the student regardless as to where and what AT computer they
are on. Chris Clark is the University of Iowa AT person in charge of this.
Give him a buzz at [log in to unmask]

Robert David Dawson, Ph.D, Director of ICATER
Iowa Center for Assistive Technology and Educational Resources (ICATER)
N168 North Lindquist Center
College of Education
University of Iowa
Iowa City, Iowa, 52242