EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Franklin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:13:17 -0500
I have not found a laptop with multi channel capability.  Any of you who have
found such a card please let me know.

At 08:53 PM 4/6/02 -0500, you wrote:
>any multi channel sound card will do this but it will out both audio
>devices through both speakers.

Franklin Johnson:
National Assistive Technology Consultant for the Blind
Rehabilitation Research & training Center on Blindness
Mississippi State University
www.blind.msstate.edu
662-325-7831 work
662-3123720 cellular