EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyla Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:21:26 -0800
Hello Everyone,

Well, I belong to a several listservs. Most of them belonging to DO-IT (and
I own most of them as well). I would have to say that my favorite list is
doitkids. On this list high school and college students with disabilities
talk about school, accommodations, technology, going through life in general
and going through life with a disability. It is fascinating to watch (read)
as the kids mature and grow over the years. You see how different events are
changing and shaping their lives. It is great to read how they are making it
through college and choosing careers and it is really great to watch them
pass their knowledge on to the younger students.

Lyla

Lyla Mae Crawford, MS
Counselor/Coordinator
DO-IT, University of Washington