EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyla Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:54:45 -0800
Hello,

Many of you have emailed me privately about joining DO-IT kids and my boss
is on this list so now I must confess....I am taking an EASI class and it
was an assignment to sent to the class discussion list what our favorite
listserv discussion list was. Well, I accidentally sent it to all of you
instead of the class.

doitkids is a closed list but you are all welcome to join doitsem. Doitsem
is a list pertaining to individuals with disabilities in their pursuit of
science, engineering, mathematics, business, and technology academic
programs and careers. Most of the kids and mentors are also on this list.
You can subscribe to that list by sending email to [log in to unmask]

in the message type:

subscribe doitsem <firstname> <lastname>

Please let me know if you have any questions and again I am sorry about the
list mix-up :)
Lyla