EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jack Clevenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:17:23 -0700
Hi all in EASI-land and DSSHE-land,

Here is some humor and yet....inspiration of the work we do.

Have a great weekend.

Jack Clevenger, Coordinator
Mesa Community College
Mesa, AZ

Ten Top Reasons To Work For Disability Resources And Services
(DRS)

10) You enjoy dealing with overbearing parents.

9)  You love the challenge of faculty who think they know
everything about everything including testing accommodations.

8)  You believe interpreters are readily available in this
City-State-Country and will work at very short notice.

7) You believe ADA standards are always considered in campus
construction and remodeling.

6) You know that all non-disabled students faculty and visitors
respect handicapped parking.

5) You believe that OCR complaints are a measure of your success.

4) You believe everyone on campus understands and appreciates
what you do.

3) You believe everyone can graduate, no matter how low the I.Q.

2) You believe all students can learn and plan well in advance for
advisement and accommodations.

1) You  really do have some extraordinary success. REALLY!!!