EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nick Langlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 09:07:11 -0400
My name is Nick Langlie and I am the online course developer for Hudson
Valley Community College.  I am also an adjunct instructor (on campus
and distance learning) of CIS and English. I am currently finishing up a
certification for Educational Administration (SAS Certification) and
hope to secure a director of technology position for a school district
near my home in the future.  I like and teach web and graphic design,
love comic books (Yes, I said comic books; particularly Spider-man) and
just saw Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (love the books and
the movies)...Nick :)

Listserv recommendations:

1) EDTECH: Great resource for educators who integrate technology into
thier curriculum.

Edtech Archives, posting guidelines and other information are at:
http://www.h-net.msu.edu/~edweb

2) BLKBRD-L: Blackboard Listserv.  I am a Blackboard
Trainer/Administrator and this listserv is vital to my ability to keep
abreast of what is going on with the software.

http://lists.asu.edu/archives/blkbrd-l.html