CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Freeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 19:00:32 -0600
Tresy,
Facts are facts.  If you can refute any of the statistical evidence in
this article, I invite you to do so, with equivalent documentation.
Otherwise, your paltry  attempt at wit falls flat as innuendo, the
lowest form of argument, that will get you an "F" from you rhetoric
professor.  Tch Tch!

Peace,
Ken