CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Abdo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 17:36:07 -0600
Tresy's name calling,  I consider to be racist at worst, and personally
abusive at the least. to other members of the LIST.      Plus, Andrej
doesn't even support Milosevic.       So where do we get off on calling
names, Tresy.

Tresy,  on the other hand,  does support the Clinton government's
actions of pulverizing Yugoslavia.      I guess this makes it acceptable
to refer to her, as the Mucoid Phlegm for Clinton?     Or how about
calling her a Monica-like Whore for her views.      Will the LIST
tolerate me,  a male,  as calling Tresy the name,  Another Clinton
Bitch?

I would hope not.      There comes a point,  when someone degrades the
dialog to a point,  that action must be taken.

Sincerely.....................Tony Abdo