Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 11:15:47 -0700

Well, this is gross.  But I just started eating Dairy again with
Lactaid.  I haven't had any gut problems, until today (which is about 1
week since trying it for the first time) when I have had really painful
bowel movements including burning while passing the stool.  It seems
Hemroid-like, though I'm not sure.  Does this seem like a dairy thing or
a gluten thing?  It's hard for me to tell.  I'm sorry it's such a gross
topic, but I know Celiacs are used to talking about gross topics! Oh by
the way, I checked the dairy products with the mfr's and they are GF.

JP