Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 12:17:32 -0600
From:
Reshetar, Michael <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,

My wife and I just returned from our winter getaway to Paris, and I must
say, we had a great time, and I never got sick once!  I took my celiac card
in French from Against the Grain, and I never had a problem in the
restaurants.  I always got a smile from our server, and they were very
helpful in finding things on the menu I could eat.

The hardest part was having to skip the wonderful bakeries - they were
incredibly tempting, but not worth getting sick. (I made up for it with
plenty of wine and chocolate!) We also were able to find a health food
store right around the corner from our hotel that carried gluten free
bread, crackers, and cookies.  That was incredibly convenient.

I did bring some of my own food in to the country, but I discovered I
really didn't need to use it.  I was able to get adequate meals on the the
flight there and back(US AIR), but as most airline food goods go, they
weren't very tasty.

It was a great trip, and most of all, it gives my wife and I confidence to
vacation in other places - we don't always have to stay close to home!

Thanks to all the list members for their help in planning our trip!

Mike