From:
rice cakes etc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 00:43:22 -0400

Okay, so it's sorta cheating, but for those of us who don't know where the
time goes, it's a way to still get the dessert made. Just recently I saw
meringues in Costco (in the bakery section) & because there wasn't a
complete ingredient listing I copied down the supplier's name & called
them. The good news for me was that the starch was cornstarch. These are
really good sized meringues, and will save time in producing the yummy
dessert recipe Jody posted.

Costco seems to have the same food items no matter whether you're in Canada
or the States, so hopefully these meringues are in other stores as well.

Helen in Vancouver, BC