From:
richabec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:39:39 -0600

I contacted Bonne Bell today and received this email listing gf products.
The roll on lip smackers are gf - but apparently not the originals.  The rep
also indicated that any gluten containing grains would be clearly listed by
its recognizable name on the label.

Becky in Texas

Thank you for your recent inquiry to Bonne Bell. We are always glad to hear
from our customers, and we want to help you in any way possible.

The following Bonne Bell, Inc. products can be used by people afflicted with
Celiac disease.  They do not contain any gluten containting grains: wheat,
barley, rye, oats, amaranth, teff, millet, spelt, and quinoa.

*      10-0-6 Lotions
*      All Colognes
*      Lip Lites
*      Lip Enticements

*      Lip Fashion
*      Sponge-On Sparklers
*      Shower 2000
*      Lip Lix
*      Lip Gear Lip Crayons
*      Eye Shades
*      No Shine Oil Control Makeup
*      Lip Shades with SPF 15
*      Lip Sheers
*      Nail Lacquers
November, 2004

*      Cosmic Cheeks
*      Lash Tints
*      Glimmer Gels
*      Roll-On Lip Smacker Shiners and Shimmers
*      Roll-On Glitter Gloss
*      Lip Gear (Matte only)
*      Lip Shox
*      Eye D'Votion

List continued on page two.

We do recommend that celiac patients steer clear of all Strawberry flavored
products because vinegar is used for the tart taste.

We are always interested in trying to please our customers.  We hope that
you will continue to enjoy all of our products and again thank you for
contacting us.

Tina Brouse    Bonne Bell, Inc./ Customer Services

           GLUTEN FREE PRODUCT LIST CONTINUED FROM PAGE ONE

*      Splash N Shine
*      Honey Kiss
*      Glitz N Glo
*      Liquid Lines