Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:08:57 EST

Is vinegar gluten free?

If you subscribed to Gluten-Free Living, you would know the answer to that
question. Gluten-Free Living is the best resource currently available on celiac
disease and the gluten-free diet. Our medical advisory board includes the
country's top experts in celiac disease. The subjects covered in the magazine are
written and edited by a celiac and the mother of a celiac, each with a
background in journalism. We have been bringing reliable information to the celiac
community for nearly nine years and we are proud of our track record.

Gluten-Free Living is a quarterly publication. After reading your first
issue, you'll eagerly await the arrival of your next one. Each issue takes some of
your food worries off your mind and gives you great tips on leading a happy,
healthy gluten-free life.

To celebrate the arrival of spring, we are giving listserve readers a special
discount. Until April 6th, pay only $30 for a one-year subscription or $50
for a two year subscription. That's nearly a 10% discount off the subscription
price. We are dedicated to making your life easier.

You can subscribe by email using MasterCard or Visa, or via postal mail with
a check or credit card information. Be sure to include your mailing address
and the length subscription you would like.

By the way, vinegar is a gluten-free product. Subscribe today and find out
what you have been missing. Write to:

Gluten-Free Living
19 A Broadway
Hawthorne, NY 10532