Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 02:07:27 +0000

After doing very well with GF diet, enzymes, probotics, vitamins, minerals, etc., I had a severe setback this week.  The only item different was San-J Wheat Free Tamari with a sauteed egg.  A while back, I did some research on the San-J WF Tarmari and it appeared okay.  My research was not thorough enough, because now I see posts indicating possible cross-contamination and non-zero testing.  Worst of all, I spilled more than usual on my food which increased my consumption above a normal helping (I love the tamari taste, so a little extra didn't stop me-I wish it did).  It's Thursday night now, I ingested the tamari Tuesday morning, started to feel beginning symptoms after lunch, increasing throughout that afternoon and evening.  Wednesday morning, I tried to go to work but had to turn back.  I am just now starting to feel a little better.  I would be interested in hearing from anyone who may have had a similar experience, or suggestions.  I certainly feel like the April Fool!  Regards to all.  This is a great list-it's helped me out many times.
Roz (upstate NY)