From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:43:46 -0500

If any of you are going to South Padre Island soon, I thought I would let
you know that the review I did last year is still up to date.  We just
returned from SPI, and found all the same places available and eager to
serve GF diners.  This can be read at
http://www.alamoceliac.org/acddlspiintro.html .  The only thing that changed
is that one of the places to buy fresh shrimp and red snapper has closed,
but the other two places are still in business.

Most places we inquired do not know much about GF dining, but thanks to a
local celiac in the area, I was able to come up with this list and wanted to
share it with you.

Anne Barfield

Alamo Celiac GIG

San Antonio Chair, Membership